A little neat tool which supports you in your daily Destroyer and Cruiser routines.
What is this Modification about?
This mod adds two simple and small counters on the right side of the chat whenever you sit in a DD or Cruiser with a possible smoke.
Both show two simple times. The MAX value shows the time for the last possible smoke circle meanwhile the MIN shows the time for the first generated smoke circle. Keep in mind that it is possible that the last possible smoke circle doesn’t get generated.
- Adds two timers
- Detects automatically if the ship can use smoke
- doesn’t trigger while in chat or in the menu
- Compatible with every mod out there
- Vertical and Horizontal possible
- Easy customizeable with colors.
- Only QWERTZ and QWERTY keyboard layouts are currently supported
- Uses WoWs standard keyboard controls
- Each consumeabel slot (R,T,Z,U or R,T,Y,U depending on keayboard layout)
- Never enter the chat with the mouse. T gets only deactivated if you enter the chat with the [ENTER] button
- Pressing T while the timer runs resets it. No button smashing recommended
We work on solutions for these limitations. The mod works if used correctly so we decided to release it already and improve it from update to update.
Move all files into the current res_mods version folder. For example: ~res_mods/0.15.5.2
If you use “QWERTZ” as a keyboard layout then follow these steps:
- Go to your current res_mods version folder
- Open up PnFMods and then SmokeCounter
- Open up Settings.py in a editor
- Change ‘QWERTY’ to ‘QWERTZ’
You can add and change the colors of the timer. Just open up the Settings.py file and change the Lerp Color ramp values.
Important: The percantage numbers most follow the order. The biggest percentage number comes always first. The smallest is always the last one.
iku_19 for helping me doing this modification. Without your support I wouldn’t have been able to do this.
- Fixed a bug where the counter would not go invisible with the UI (CTRL+G)
- Fixed a Bug where the Timer wouldn’t start
- Added 2 diffrent modes:
- Added the possibility to change the colors for the timer
- changed Min & Max to First & Last
- Switched position of First and Last (First is over Last now)
- Added German DD Smokes